People are always asking me...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Initial Post

I not sure why, although I have several educated guesses, people are always asking me for my opinion... well not really opinion, but advice about any and every topic imaginable. So, I have finally decided, after many years, to start keeping up with what people ask me and what I tell them. I will also provide past history on some of the topics that were asked as they pop into my head. My challenge will be to keep up with the results of my advice. I have had some feedback over the years, but I want to really find out what happened to the person, if they took action, and what the results were.

My next discussion will be on why I think people ask me so many questions and why I have so many answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home